Friday, September 4, 2009

O-lay! - O-lay O-lay O-lay!

Congratulations Team Europe!
This week's schedule has been hectic; I haven't had much time to post so I'm a little behind the times... Last weekend was the annual Nashville Ryder Cup. Who won? Europe of course!
Here's the winning team in all their glory!
The afters was a blast. I didn't get many photos though, my camera battery died too early. Shame, I could have had good video of Mike dancing the night away.

The event organizer, Damien and his lovely wife.
Champion's toast...
A very good time was had by all...

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog after you left a comment on mine (thank you). I love it! I love reading about your horses and the shopping and all the things that you do there in Nashville. It's like getting to visit without leaving my chair.

    ReplyDelete